Monday, December 25, 2006



I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday. Mine was great, and it was very special watching my four year old grandson open up his presents. He was very reserved, and treated each present individually, carfully unwrapping them instead of ripping the paper off! I was quite impressed with his show of restraint.


The tree is dry, very dry! I won't even put the lights on anymore, that's how dry it is. It was, however, a really pretty tree, and was in front of the window for the first time ever. The configuration of the living room did not provide for it to be there before. The tree is my favorite part. I'll never own a fake tree.


Here's looking forward to a new year, and hoping 2007 begins to break the insanity in our world. I'll be uncorcking the Moet Chandon I got for Christmas.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Merry Christmas.